Corporate Finance Tutors in New York and London – CFA Tutors
Private tutoring lessons for Corporate Finance, Managerial Finance, Financial Markets and Valuation Techniques.
- Key concepts: Return
- Holding-Period Returns
- Return statistics
- Key concepts: Risk
- Risk-free assets, returns and risk premia
- The relationship between risk and return
- More on average returns
- Key concepts for analyzing risk and return in individual securities
We have a couple of benchmarks to assess risk and return. You know the discount rate for safe projects, and you have an estimate of the rate for average-risk projects. But you don’t know yet how to estimate discount rates for assets that do not fit these simple cases. To do that, you have to learn (1) how to measure risk and (2) the relationship between risks borne and risk premiums demanded.
The standard statistical measures of spread are variance and standard deviation. The variance of the market return is the expected squared deviation from the expected return.
Other popular courses:
- Intermediate Microeconomics tutors
- Intermediate Macroeconomics tutors
- Econometrics Tutors
- Economics for MBA tutors
- Finance tutor London -LSE-Kings-UCL-Cambridge-Oxford
- Mathematical Economics Tutor London
- IB Economics Tutors
- Money and Banking
- Financial Economics Tutor New York and London
- Investment Analysis Tutors