Quantitative Economics and Econometrics Tutor – London
- A game of chance awards the participant winnings (Y) in pounds sterling according to the following probability distribution:
- [15%] Find the expectation of the
- [25%] Find the variance of the
- The game of chance is altered so that the winnings are mulitplied by five and the participant must pay a cost of 20 pounds for the right to
- [25%] Find the expectation of the net winnings in the altered game of
- [35%] Find the variance of the net winnings in the altered game of
EconTutors offer specialized help in all economics and finance courses. We hire tutors from top universities such as LSE, Kings, Oxford, Cambridge, NYU, Columbia, Princeton, Yale, Brown.
Our tutors work in-person and online to prepare students for coursework in economics as well as offer exam preparation. We have a dedicated team of tutors who work with students till their exams. Book a free trial lesson with our Quantitative Economics tutor in London today!
EC220 Introduction to Econometrics LSE tutor
EC221 Principles of Econometrics LSE tutor
MG205 Econometrics Theory and Applications LSE tutor